Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

How to play?

Thanks Jen!  😊

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, Sorry, I just saw this, a busy weekend.

It's really simple, We make our own cards, on and index card or notepad, once you have signed up to play the next game, which will start Mon, I will send you your Bingo card numbers, You place them on your playing card, in the order given,I,m sure you have see a card before, I post the numbers each day, Mon - Fri around 5pm, you then check your card and cross off the numbers that match on your card, We don't clear the card each day, we play the same card all week, you must check into the Lets Play Bingo forum each day to get your #s for that day, When there is a Winner, we start a Bonus game.

I am in the process of sending out Bingo Card numbers now, So let me know if you want to play, Thanks, Jen

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, Jen! No worries, I've had busy weekends before myself, I understand completely. I just had no clue where the numbers came from and when they were 'called'.You've answered both of these for me and I'm very grateful for you doing so. Yes, please do include me in the next game. I'd like that!  One other question I have though is and I think that I know already but do you play to a full house then? I'm assuming so since you say that the cards aren't cleared each day. Thanks again and I look forward to playing.

forko23   aka   Jack   😊

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Jack, Did you get your card numbers yet, I use the Private Message's system here so I had to friend you in order to do so, if y0u have not received them, please check your private message's, Thanks, and remember to check out my post for todays number..

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

BINGO!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP