Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Hi To All My Bingo Friends 12/18/17

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi To All My Bingo Friends 12/18/17

Hi, Well the surgery went fine,but he had to make the large incision, around my shoulder in my back, feel like I've been hit by a truck! And he wasn't lying it's very painful, got home yesterday afternoon, had a very hard time getting comfortable.

I really think I need the rest of this week off too, Love you all but its just a little too much for me rigt now, Have a good week, I'll stop by and say hey every now and then. Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Glad  to hear you are home but you need to rest and take care of jen We will be here when you are better Don't take any chances with your health  Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen, how are you feeling today, 12/21?
Take it easy a little longer to insure complete recovery. Your first task will be Christmas with your immediate family. Your Bingo family can wait until after the New Year. Thank goodness, the holiday season keeps us all pretty busy, which helps us manage the nagging feeling of wanting to play bingo. So, have a wonderful celebration with your loved ones. We'll patiently wait for our turn.
Trusted Social Butterfly

I'm glad that you're home after your surgery. It will take time to heal so let your body do its work ..we'll be here awaiting your return when you're up to it. Have a nice Christmas and enjoy the holiday for what it is..Joy and Peace...and may the New Year be good to you in all ways...
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad your surgery went well but sorry to hear you are in so much pain, sit back and relax while you heal the game came wait until you are a 100% well.

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  Good news to learn you are home and on the road to recovery.  Please TAKE IT EASY.  Bingo is fun, but not a necessity.  YOU are a necessity.  The game can wait, your health can't.  Get lots of rest and sample some Bon Bons.  Chocolate makes everything better.  Have a good day and REST!  Michol Heart

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Glad the surgery went well and now you just rest and get better.Don't worry about us wi'll be just fine.Enjoy your week off and get lots of rest.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Big Bear Hug.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Ouch, definitely sounds like it hurts. I am so glad you are okay but really sad that you are having to deal with so much pain. Hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Don't worry about bingo, just worry about getting enough rest and getting well.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP