Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Friday April 26th, Our Bonus Finish

Honored Social Butterfly

Friday April 26th, Our Bonus Finish

Hi Everyone,Nice and sunny here, but very windy.

Let's keep lynnie39 in our thoughts, she has shingles, and is unable to play, I've had this , and was in terrible pain, so I understand her torment.

Here are your last set of numbers>

O--71  B-2  I-19  G-50

I-24  I-30  O-69  O-67

G-48  B-4  I-21

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

I got down to one number...Please sign me up for next weeks game..I hope Lynnie has a complete and quick recovery from this "malady"..Hope to see you back in print soon Lynnie...
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Ouch, Lynnie. That sounds painful. My old man had it when he was younger. Recently his doctor made him get Shingrix vaccination. Apparently, the shingles can come back and attack again, unless one is vaccinated.

As for my bingo card, it ran out of steam after completing 1/4 of the postage stamps.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry to hear lynnie has this as it is very painful and sometimes the nerve pain lasts for weeks afterwards.  I will keep her in my prayers.

I got the shot for them a few years ago, but it doesn't guarantee you won't get them only that they won't be as bad.

Now they have something out that is better than what I had and my doctor says I should get it, it is a series of two shots. I might look into it because you can get the shingles again.

As for bingo I can mail a couple of letters but am one short on each of my other stamps.

Everyone have a good weekend.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hope lynnie39 gets better soon, I'm left needing 3 numbers good luck and Congratulations to whoever wins! Sign me up for the next game Jen.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Sorry to hear about lynnie39 I also have had Shingles and like you said it is painful. I am praying for strength that she will need to get through this episode. I missed by one.
Please sign me up for the next game, and everyone have a great weekend. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a nice weekend every one!

Sandy

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

Sorry to hear about Lynnie.  I'll keep her in my prayers this evening.  You got me down to one number and then. . . .NADA.  It's okay.  Didn't expect to do that well this week.  Please sign me up for game 526 and have a good weekend. Woman Happy

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP