Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Friday April 15th BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Friday April 15th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi everyone,my kids are coming over Sunday,we are having a non traditional meal,my grandaughter is making Lasagna with all the trimmings .

Here are the last numbers for this game>

B-13 B-6 I-23 I-27 N-39

N-35 G-49 G-57 O-62 O-68

I-20 B-10 G-50 G-47 O-72

GOOD LUCK,enjoy your weekend,Jen.

Regular Social Butterfly

Jen, not so "non traditional" for me; following Lent, G'ma always made HUGE lasagna meal as our first meat dish in over 40 days... consider she was the Italian immigrant who would not allow us to speak Italian outside her home, or in her home if someone was a guest who did not speak Italian {...} I so miss those wonderful times...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Regular Social Butterfly

I needed ONE number for the outer frame bingo! 

Please sign me up for the next game.  Have a blessed week end.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I missed this one by 4 numbers, Congrats to whoever wins 🎉, enjoy your Easter Sunday with your family Jen. Sign me up for the next game and have a Happy Easter everyone!

Honored Social Butterfly

I needed one for the bonus game and two for a coverall.

Everyone have a wonderful Easter weekend, whether you celebrate it or not.

Stay safe and don't eat too much.

Jen, there's nothing wrong with lasagna for Easter and I am sure everyone will enjoy it.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I lost by 3 but I did win the regular so can't complain.

Jen that Lasagna sounds good. My son and grandsons will spend Easter Sunday with my son cooking steaks on the barbecue and bake potatoes. 

I am getting ready to go to church for the Good Friday service. Please sign me up for the next game. 

You all have a great Easter weekend and see you all on Easter Monday. 

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Needed 3 for bonus and 4 for cover-all. Enjoy your time @jen43 . Have a great weekend everyone. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP