Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Sept 4th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Another nice day, Here it is Friday again, and here are your last set of numbers>

B-3  B-10  I-27

I-18  B-14  G-54

G-47  O- 74  O-65

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  Happy Labor Day Weekend.  NOPE, no Bingo.  You did get me down to one number again.  I will continue on and enjoy the challenge.  Please sign me up for game 597 and have a fun-filled safe weekend.  Michol

Bronze Conversationalist

Got down to one I 21.

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend every one!

Sandy

Regular Social Butterfly

2 out of 4 stamps. That's 50% hit and 100% loser.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.

May the C19 virus continue to find you uninteresting. Mask up when in public places, and especially when conversing. Yep, keep the spitting droplets contained within the mask.
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I won't be mailing anything still needs 2 numbers, sign me up for the next game and Congratulations to whoever wins 🎉

Recognized Social Butterfly

No postage stamps for me this time, but considering how our mail service has been lately it probably a good thing I didn't win.
Congrats to whoever does. Please sign me up for the next game. Have a safe and fun Labor Weekend.
See you all next week.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

No mail for me, I am missing O-69, if anyone finds it I will consider a finders fee.

Everyone have a nice weekend and remember not to do any labor on Labor's Day.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP