Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Sept 27th BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Sept 27th BONUS GAME FINISH

HI EVERYONE,We had a sudden very severe bout of lightening and thunder this morning, very loud, it passed quickly , then the rain fell, not a lot, but just enough to make it muggy again..

Here are the last set of numbers>

B--15  B-11  I-23  I-26  N-43

N-36  G-50  G-55  O-72

O-63  B-4  I-18  N-38

G-52  and  O-69

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

8a5a2030-d002-4e9e-bdf6-e6ab55744e52_P4Photo.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Everyone I have a question. Does anyone know if with the new rewards program there will still be a daily deal?

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I just now remembered it was Friday going onto Saturday. Thank goodness I didn't win. Congrats to Mary for her win.
Please sign me up for the next game. Have a great weekend see you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Nope, no bingo for me either.

This week has been a short one for me. Can't believe it's already Friday. That means I'll see y'all in two winks.

Please sign me up for the next game. Have a calm and safe week end.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here have good weekend all  . CONGRADS TO WINNERS.

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winner!!!! Missed it by 3 - hope everyone has a great weekend - see you on Monday.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

Looks like we have a winner, Congratulations 🎉🎉 I missed by 1 number sign me up for the next game Jen and if there are any other winners Congratulations to you also.

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, You're toying with me again.  Down to one number.  Oh, no!  Now I'm really determined to yell that winning word.  Game 548 maybe of winning one.  LOL.  I want you to enjoy your weekend to to please sign me up for next week's game.  Good Luck to all. Michol

Super Contributor

Hi Jen, I have a full card so I know I made the # on card # 3 I-16, 19, 20, 23, 29, G-46, 47, 52, 54 55, across top- 12, 23, 41, 47, 72, bottom-15, 16, 36, 46, 66, good luck to the rest, have a great weekend, see you next week

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Mary, This is a Good Bingo!

You are our 1st WINNER !

celebration-balloons.jpgHave A Great Weekend !

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP