Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Sept 20th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Helped my daughter with a garage sale today, very slow, tomorrow we are hoping more people show up..lol

Here are your last set of numbers>

O-66  O-74  B-13  B-2  G-54

I-19  I-24  N-36  N-42  O-62

G-50  G-56  N-44  G-52

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

DOWN B --15 9 4 13 5 TOP ACROSS B- 15 I- 23 N-38 G-55 O-65 MIDDLE B- 4 I- 24 FREE G-56 BOTTOM ACROSS B-5 I -18 N-- 36 G-- 54 O-66               BINGO

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

This is a Good Bingo FAYESPLACE !

Way to go, sorry this is late, I went to bed early last night.

congrats.jpgYou were the only Winner !

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

No fully formed E for me either.

I hesitate to herald in the rain due to recent flood mess in Texas. Our beloved Diamond Head is developing a mangy coat since the beginning of Sizzling September. The much needed rain will revive the vegetation.

Please sign me up for the next game. Have a cooler weekend everyone.
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

No letter E for me either still needed 1 more number. Sign me up for the next game Jen, have a good weekend everyone!

Social Butterfly

No E for me tonight. Sounds like a cooler weekend here - have a good one & see you all on Monday

Regular Social Butterfly

No bingo for me, I was left with one number. I congrats. whoever wins. Please sign me up for the next game.
See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:   No Bingo for me today.  You got me down to one number, but left me hanging.  I don't discourage.  Please sign me up for game number 547.  Have a good weekend.  Woman Happy

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes it has been a hotter than usual September, so I will be happy to wave goodbye to it in another ten days.

No E for me, still need two numbers, so I hope someone gets it.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png