Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Sept 1st LAST DAY FOR THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Posting a little early, have to run an errand, will not be gone long.

1236509_542163449221312_563274151_n.jpgHERE ARE THE LAST SET OF NUMBERS>

N-40  B-6  B-8  G-56

I-25  I-18  O-73  O-67

G-47  G-51  N-44  N-37

N-35  O-69  G-54

GOOD LUCK, Back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

No Z here needed 3 numbers oh well.Please sign me up for game 451 next week thanks,cograts to the winners.Have a nice Labor day all and enjoy.See you all next week.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Need one number for Z  and another  for blackout   Congrats to all winners for Z    Please sign me up for next week  Thanks    Hope all have a good and safe  wknd

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Felicitation to prisonnurse for claiming Z Bingo coup !
(I usually can do a pretty dang good French accent imitation..Someday, I'm sure we will be able to do audio blogging. Until then, imagine a French woman saying the above.)

Please sign me up for the next game. Will the "bingo hall" be open on Monday, Labor Day?
Have a great weekend, y'all.
Bronze Conversationalist

Got me down to one number, but no Z.  Please sign me up for game 451 and have a good weekend.  Be safe and have fun.  See ya'll next week. Woman Happy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No Z for me, still need one number. BUT...............CONGRATULATIONS to prisonnurse as I see she has yelled Bingo! WTG woman.

Well Last Friday I got the flat tire and after a hectic week and finally deciding to give up and buy more tires, today my battery died. I went out to go to the store and my car wouldn't start. I was going to call AAA in the morning but my son got home about 4 and gave me a jumpstart and I drove to Advance Auto Parts and they put in a new one. I hope "Murphy" is finished with me because I can't afford any more probblems. Son is leaving in the morning on a trip and will be gone 2 or 3 weeks. Just send a tiny prayer my way please that nothing else happens. Thank you all in advance.

Good luck and have a great Labor Day weekend.

Social Butterfly

Oh Congrats to Prisonnurse - YEA!!!  No Z for me still needing 3 numbers. Sure hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - see you all Monday.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

1 number would have gave me the Z and a cover all. Sign me up for the next game please, enjoy your weekend everyone!

Regular Social Butterfly

I have a BIINGO on Card #1 B 12, I 30, N 40, G 57, O 73
G 60, FREE, I 22, B 10,
I 27, N 32, G 49, O 69
Tonight I am going to the Lake Worth football game to see my son's band show, I have seen bits and pieces of this, so its going to be nice to see the whole show.
Please sign me up for the next game, and have a great weekend. Congrats to any future winners of this game.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO prisonnurse06 !

congratulations_fireworks.gif

WAY TO GO, Enjoy your weekend !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I got down to one number and that's that..Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a great weekend to ALL!
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Remember playing for hours at the local arcade? Now, play your favorite Atari games like Pong, Centipede, Breakout, Missile Command & Asteroids on AARP Games. Play Now.

AARP Games Atari

AARP Games

Atari's Asteroids is here! Grab the controls, destroy asteroids and watch out for counter fire in this classic arcade game.

Game on!
AARP Games Atari Asteroids
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg