Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Sept 14th BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Sept 14th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Another sunny day here, nice..

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-8  I-25  G-50  N-44

O-63  I-18  B-15  G-57

N-38  O-74  O-69

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Iโ€™ve been on the road and where I was last night didnโ€™t have Internet or phone data. 

Please sign me up for the next game. I will try to keep up wherever data or Wi-fi is available. Thank you. 

Gold Conversationalist

bingo I THINK        B-3  I -24  N-40  G-58  O-69     B-3- 13- 5- 9 -10                                                      B-10- 23- 35- 55- 73   O-68- 70- 69- 63-73

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

This was a Good Bingo FAYESPLACE  !

BINGO-1.gif

CONGRATULATIONS, You were the only WINNER !

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

My best was down to one number...Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend to All!
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Needed alot for the frame oh well weill see what happens next week,please sign me up for game 494 thanks.Have good weekend everyone say a prayer for those in the path of the strom.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh my gosh  - just need 1 more - maybe next week. Had another warm day - mountain leaves are beautiful. Be safe all our Carolina friends - prayers are with you.  See you next week.

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:

No Bingo for me this week.  To tell the truth, not even close.  Please sign me up for next week.  I'm praying for all those who are effected by Florence.  It is so sad.

Have a good weekend.  Woman Happy Michol

Recognized Social Butterfly

I needed two more numbers. I was hoping to go to a high school football game but there are very dark clouds over the stadium and since I have to use a cane that is made of metal I don't think it is a good idea for me to go. I don't look good as a human lightening rod.
Please sign me up for the next game. Congrats to whomever wins. Prayers for the people in the Carolinas. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well know Large Frame for me I was 2 numbers away from covering my board, Congrats to whoever wins this game! Sign me up for the next game Jen.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got down to one O 72. Please sign me up for the next game. Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow  I am one number shy of a Blackout, unfortunately it is an O which was also necessary for the large frame.

Oh well, win some, lose some.  I hope someone gets it.

Yes, praying for anyone in Florence's way. My brother in law is visiting us and was supposed to return home this weekend, but he has extended his stay for another week. He lives in North Myrtle Beach SC and his house is only three blocks from the beach. We are praying it is still there next weekend when he returns.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakoutยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP