Open enrollment for the ACA health insurance marketplace ends Saturday! There's still time to sign up or change your plan.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fri Sept 14th BONUS GAME FINISH

Message 1 of 12

This was a Good Bingo FAYESPLACE  !

BINGO-1.gif

CONGRATULATIONS, You were the only WINNER !

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

I’ve been on the road and where I was last night didn’t have Internet or phone data. 

Please sign me up for the next game. I will try to keep up wherever data or Wi-fi is available. Thank you. 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

bingo I THINK        B-3  I -24  N-40  G-58  O-69     B-3- 13- 5- 9 -10                                                      B-10- 23- 35- 55- 73   O-68- 70- 69- 63-73

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12
My best was down to one number...Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend to All!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

Needed alot for the frame oh well weill see what happens next week,please sign me up for game 494 thanks.Have good weekend everyone say a prayer for those in the path of the strom.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

Oh my gosh  - just need 1 more - maybe next week. Had another warm day - mountain leaves are beautiful. Be safe all our Carolina friends - prayers are with you.  See you next week.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

Jen:

No Bingo for me this week.  To tell the truth, not even close.  Please sign me up for next week.  I'm praying for all those who are effected by Florence.  It is so sad.

Have a good weekend.  Woman Happy Michol

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12
I needed two more numbers. I was hoping to go to a high school football game but there are very dark clouds over the stadium and since I have to use a cane that is made of metal I don't think it is a good idea for me to go. I don't look good as a human lightening rod.
Please sign me up for the next game. Congrats to whomever wins. Prayers for the people in the Carolinas. See you all on Monday.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

Well know Large Frame for me I was 2 numbers away from covering my board, Congrats to whoever wins this game! Sign me up for the next game Jen.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Got down to one O 72. Please sign me up for the next game. Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Kudos
Views