Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Oct 6th LAST DAY FOR THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, A gloomy day here, still overcast, still very damp, calling for rain this weekend too I think.

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-7  I-18  I-24  G-56

O-74  O-61  B-4  B-13

I-22  N-33  N-42  G-49

G-54  O-67  N-35

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Must have had a senior moment - forgot to check last evening.  But, no worries no E for me  - missed it by 1.  See you all on Monday.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

The "E" Evaded me..so on to the next challenge of next weeks numbers/game..Please sign me up and have a nice holiday weekend..I guess with the rain indoor things are on the table..like knitting!
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No E here needed two numbers,goodluck everyone be safe and have a nice weekend.Please sign me up for game 456 next week thanks.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

no luck here HAVE BLESSED WEEKEND ALL
WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for playing everyone, I'll see you all on Monday, Have a great weekend, JenBIRDFE115.jpg

Social Butterfly

The week ends as it began. No bingo.

Please sign me up for the next game. Hopefully, something different will come about. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It has been sunny all day but we are to get a cool front on Monday. I almost had a cover all but no E for me. Please sign me up for the next game and have a great weekend, and stay safe if you are in the path of Tropical Storm Nate.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No E for me, still 3 short.

Everyone have a nice weekend and if you are in the path of the storm stay safe.

So far we are in the Tropical Storm area and I am praying Nate stays on his predicted course and does not decide to drift eastward.

Good luck to those who haven't checked their numbers yet, we may end up with a winner.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Left needing 3 numbers, sign me up for next game please.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need 3   Good luck to all  Please sign me up for next week  Congrats to any winners

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png