Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Oct 5th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, A busy day here , how about you ? I had a lot of running around to do, taking my grandsons wife here and there for shopping, sometimes that's more tiring than physical activity..lol

Here are your last set of numbers>

O-66  B-14  I-21

G-47  B-9  I-28

O-73  O-69  G-52

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen 

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow....Congratulations on your win Mary and have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

NO LUCK HERE HAVE GREAT WEEKEND ALL
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Happy Birthday Mary.Got two stamps not enough postage here Ha!Ha!. please sign me up for game 497 next week thanks.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game. Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Happy birthday to Mary! And congratulation on your win. Perfect ending of the week.

Please sign me up for the next game.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Happy Birthday Mary and congrats on your win. I still needed the two 12 and 55, but it didn't happen. I can't complain I did get 3 bingos this week.
I am off to a football game tonight to watch my son's band perform at half time. This is the first time I have seen him perform this year, due to health reason I haven't be able to go.
Please sign me up for the next game and have a great weekend everyone. Congrats to any other winners.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Looks like we have a winner - Congrats.  I'm still missing 2 for my stamps - sure hope everyone has a good weekend.  See you Monday

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Not even close...Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend to all!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi Jen, i have a bingo on card #85, 5, 7, 16, 21, 6, 8, 18, 22, 48, 51, 66, 70, 47, 54, 63, &74, thanks god luck to the gang, have a blessed weekend. I'm celebrating my 68 yrs Birthday with my family today
Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY !
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

GOOD JOB Mary Riley ! This was hard to get !

CONGRATULATIONS !

celebration-balloons.jpgYOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER !

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

COONGRADS MARY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Since there was no school today I had a very relaxing day without having to run to 3 different schools dropping off and picking up. I missed having 4 postage stamps by 1 number, Congrats to whoever wins this game! Have a great weekend everyone and sign me up for the next game Jen.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm no better off than I was last night, only got one more number and still only have 1 complete stamp. Nice day here today.

Everyone have a good weekend.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health