Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Oct 30th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, I'm ready for trick or treat, Our little town does it tonight too, will wear a mask and gloves I guess for passing out candy, and try to maintain a safe distance.. Boo!

Here are the last set of numbers, will we have a Winner tonight?

B-12  N-32  I-29  O-62  N-38

G-47  G-54  B-8  I-24  O-69

N-44  O-74  G-52  B-3

Have fun, I'll see you soon, Jen

bingo%20balls.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Boo! Actually,  it's a boo-hoo-hoo.  One number dodged the Bonus E game on my Bingo card.

Tomorrow night we won't see any goblins in our building.  But I got some treat for us: pecan pie. Yum!

Please sign me up for the next game.  Thank you.  Have a safe weekend everyone.  And DON'T give Covid a  chance!

Silver Conversationalist

Well, beginner's luck skipped me in so far as the BINGO game went. But I had fun playing and I'm looking forward to next week's game. Thanks so much ladies, I hope that all of you have a "spooktacular" weekend!!

Don't forget to set your clocks back and check (or better still, change) your smoke alarm batteries! Daylight Savings Time Ends this weekend! Bye!!

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I lost by 2. Congrats to who ever win this game. Going to a football game tonight, and yes we are practicing safe distance and wearing masks. I am going to watch my son's band play at halftime. I don't know if any kids will be showing up tomorrow night, but I have candy for them if they do.

Don't forget to turn your clocks back at 2 a.m. Saturday.

Please sign me up for the next game, and have a safe and great weekend.

Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Happy Halloween! 2df53f23175f8ed9b1b5446dced10044.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No C for me I still need one N. Have a nice weekend everyone and stay away from the ghosts, goblins and witches.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well no bonus game for me I still needs 2 more numbers, Congratulations to whoever wins ๐ŸŽ‰ sign me up for the next game. My grands not trick or treating instead we are having a scary movies night with goodies have a safe Halloween ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿ‘ป

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP