Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Oct 27th LAST NIGHT FOR THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Oct 27th LAST NIGHT FOR THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Winter like here today, getting a low of 34 tonight...Not ready for cold weather are you ?

Here are the last set of #s>

B-6  B-15  N-45  N-41  G-59

O-67  O-74  G-50  G-47  B-8

I-21  I-25  N-40  N-43

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Fixed a big pot of vegetable beef soup for summer, perfect cold weather fare, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Congrats to the many "corrugated bingo" winners.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Have a blessed weekend.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

2 numbers tonight but not even close oh well,we'll see what next week brings please sign me up for game 446 thanks.Everyone have a nice weekend and stay warm,it's cold here we might even have snow showers later.Congratulations Prisonnurse.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Needed 1# for blackout Congrats to prisonnurse on win Please sign me up for next week THANKS and take care jen 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to prisonnurse and have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Prisonnurse on her win...I was lagging behind ...Please sign me up for next weeks game. Have a nice weekend. We're expecting quite a bit of rain Sun. night with winds too...Your soup sounds delicious ...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations to our Winner.  Still need one number.  Can't complain.  The start of the game wasn't pretty.  In 2 days, I covered 2 numbers.  Oh My!

Jen, please sign me up for the next game.  Please take it easy and enjoy your weekend.  Woman Happy

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to prisonnurse06!๐Ÿ‘ I needed 1 more number, sign me up for next game.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats Prisonnurse - YEA!!!  I'm still missing 2 for my bingo - maybe next week. Have a good weekend - it has been cold here all day.  See you Monday.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The ones that aren't needed finally found me, as I got 4 of them and 2 that were good leaving me needing 2 more for a win. LOL!

Warmer here today and holding until Sat night and then another couple of chilly days and nights. I feel like I am on a seesaw goin up and down and up and down.

Good luck to those that haven't gotten here yet and to all a nice weekend.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I have a BINGO CARD # 75, B 10, B 5, I 17, I 19, N 45, N 38, G 51, G 60, O 61, O 68.
It was cold today and the wind made it colder. I told my son I would not be at the football game the wind is too bloody cold, and it is Homecoming which means the band doesn't do their half time show.
Please sign me up for the next game, and everyone have a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Gold Conversationalist

i think i I bingo also b-7 I-22- n-45 -g-47 0-68 top bottom b-15 I-23 n-39 g-55 0-72   not sure my  m  or  w is in the right space LOL

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry Fayesplace, I didn't call O-72, you almost had it...Jen
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

IF NOT HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND ALL
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO prisonnurse06 !

congratulations_fireworks.gif

YOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER, WTG !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP