Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Oct 12th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, A cold, overcast and rainy day, some areas even got a sprinkle of snow..not us though.

Here are the inal numbers for this bonus game, Good Luck!

O-67  N-45  G-50  B-10  N-33

G-56  I-21  B-9  O-74  B-6

G-52  I-24  N-37  O-63

Have a good game, I'll be back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got three numbers and needed three for the frame it didn't go that way Ha!Ha!.Please sign me up for game 498 next week thanks.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I missed the Frame by 2 numbers, sign me up for the next game Jen.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I am glad to hear that Sassilady is okay. I had sun briefly this morning but cloudy and raining since than. I was able to get food for the feral kitties before the rain came, so they did get to eat three times today. My kitties have been busy chasing moth inside the house. Every time I open the door about 3-4 fly in and that is fun time for my kitties. Please sign me up for the next game and I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Still need 4 more tiles to complete the outer frame.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh bummer - missed it by 1. We have Fall today, back in the 60's but, they say snow for the weekend.

Have a good weekend - be safe all & see you Monday.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got down to two numbers...Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend to all...
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi Jen, I have Bingo on card #131, b-5,4,8,10,12, I-16,27, N-36,38, G-52,57, O-61,62,66,67,68, thanks and good luck to the crew, sign me up and have a Blessed weekend everyone
Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Mary Riley ! Looks like you are the only WINNER ! Way To Go ! This is a GOOD BINGO !

Bingo 5.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I flunked this one, LOL! Still need 3 numbers.

Thanks for the concern, but I have been safe and sound in Orange Park, just outside of Jacksonville. Can't say the same for the house in PC though. My neighbor had a stand of pine trees and they all came down on our home. I haven't spoken to my son since late afternoon Wednesday just as they lost power. But they are fine, just the house is hurt and crying and if it wasn't for the pine trees it also would have come through with flying colors. He texted his brother yesterday from Alabama where he went to get a generator and more water and other stuff. Was very lucky to get back as Bay county is closed now. He also said all the woods are gone, flattened.

I emailed him the insurance info but don't know if he has been able to contact them, ha, probably won't be able to get through to them, at least not yet. But since they have no cell service or internet etc. etc. I guess that is a moot point.

Enough for now, my kids went out, having a "date night".  I am going to go back to my book.

Good luck and see you all next week.

Social Butterfly

Will keep them in my prayers.

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:

Where is O-65? ? ?   Yep that's what a needed for Bingo.  I'm not going to get negative.  Please sign me up for game 498 and let's see what I do next week.

Weather people are predicting a cold front.  Heading to the grocery store to stock up

You have a Great Weekend.  Woman Happy

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP