Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Nov20th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Here it is Friday, just got a severe alert on my phone, about Christmas ?? What are they gonna cancel Christmas, I didn't look at it..

Any how, I am good here, a happy camper, see..

C7822.jpg  Here are the last set of numbers>

B-7  B-11  I-26  I-22  O-62

N-36  N-43  G-47  G-59  N-33

I-19  O-71  O-66  G-52  G-49

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, looks like congratulations are in order for miliannie. WTG woman!!!

I missed by one number.  Everyone have a great weekend.

Regular Social Butterfly

Okay, hold on to your chair everyone, because i've got a B I N G O !!!

Card 153 shows these numbers:

B    I    N    G    O

6   26  42   59  73

3   22  41   47  66

5   19 free  60  72

I hope the spacing between the numbers is stable for a clear report.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.

Keep being impenetrable  to Covid-19.

For those who can, do this daily test with me:  pour a glass of wine into a glass.  Bring the glass up to your nose and sniff it.  Can you smell it? Next, take a sip.  Can you taste it?  If you say YES to both questions, you've passed the diy Covid19 test. Cheers.

Honored Social Butterfly

celebration-balloons.jpg CONGRATULATIONS miliannie, Way to go, Wine sounds nice, but none in the house, Have a good weekend !

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

they are saying no large gathering with others outside of family in house that live together, not to travel unnecessarily. stay covered masked in and out . cleaning more frequently etc and no physical contact period . wow our world is just scary and also angry place. not God fearing at all. wishing everyone safety plus blessings and prayers abundantly.   good luck winners.

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

You are right Wanda, my daughter read it to me, our Gov is stressing the same things,OUR thanksgiving will be a small affair, I'll miss those that live out of town, but better safe than Covid, Jen

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I lost by three numbers. Congrats to who ever wins. I know they have been sending warning to us about traveling during the holidays and maybe it has something to do with that, as they are really stressing about large group getting together.

Please sign me up for the next game.

See you all on Monday the beginning of the Thanksgiving week. Have a safe and wonderful weekend. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I'll like to know what they gone cancel unless it's some festivals. I still needs 3 numbers sign me up for the next game Jen and if anyone wins Congratulations to you ๐ŸŽ‰

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP