Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Nov1st BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Sunny and cold here, I think the bottom is gonna fall out over the weekend, calling for frigid temps,,,

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-11  B-7  I-24  I-19

N-42  N-32  G-60  G-58

O-75  G-54  G-48   O-66

O-73  G-46  O-71

Good Luck, Sorry for the late post, had an errand to run,I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Missed the C by 3 numbers and if I had gotten them I would also have had a full card. Alas! I must try again next week.

The cold weather finally found us as it was only about 65 here today, darn it felt good but a 24 degree drop from yesterday was quite a bit. Hopefully we have seen the end of the high 80's for the remainder of the season.

If you are where it is cold please try to stay warm and everyone have a good weekencd.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - No bingo for me. We are still on the cold side but, no more snow.  Have a good weekend & see you Monday.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen missed by two numbers. It was cold again but sunny and less wind. I didn't have very many Trick or Treaters last night, I think it was too cold for the little ones, which is what I usually get a lot of, just the teenagers showed up. Now I have two bowls of candy. Oh well, Christmas is coming and stockings will be full of candy.
Please sign me up for the next game and see you all on Monday. Have a safe and warm weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,     Not that close.  The nasty weather we're having is effecting my playing.  Temps are dropping to the middle 20s.  I'm layering on just in case.  Please sig me up for gam 553.  I'm heading to the kitchen to prepare a hot gourmet delight.  Stay warm and have a good weekend.

Regular Social Butterfly

The 3 numbers that I still need to give me a C would also make it a full house.

Have a pleasant week end. Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No problem Jen, I missed by 2 numbers from having the letter C and full card. Good luck to rest of you and have a great weekend, sign me up for the next game Jen.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP