Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri, Nov 9th A NEW BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, prisonnurse was our winner last night, So we will finish with a COVER ALL.>

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-9  I-27  I-21  N-32  N-40

G-55  G-48  O-74  O-68  G-60

N-44  N-38  O-63

Good Luck, Very cold here 32, snow fell last night, one of those sloppy fat snows, looked very pretty all over the Fall trees, still snowing very fine stuff, temps will be very cold all next week they say, stay warm, I'll be back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:

I think this cold weather is effecting my cards.  Not even close.  No complaints from me, I just enjoy the game.  Please sign me up for game 502.  Have a good weekend and stay toasty warm. Woman Happy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It's been a good week with me winning a Bingo on Tuesday.

Please sign me up for next week. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for playing everyone, see you on Monday, Good Night All, Have a great weekend, Jenbingo-8.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Just got home, went to Bingo at St. Catherines, no luck there either. LOL!

I got down to 3, everyone have a good weekend.

Bronze Conversationalist

Needed 4 numbers wow,please sign me up for game 502 next week thanks.

Recognized Social Butterfly

I missed by 1 number. Jen O 68 was called on Wed. Please sign me up for the next game. There will be a hard freeze tonight. No snow. Today I was taxi service for my grandsons, and finally dropped them off at the high school football game that their dad''s is at. Now it is time for grandma to give her kitties some love. See you all on Monday. Stay warm.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to yesterday winner ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰ No cover all for me so sign me up for the next game Jen.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Prisonnurse on her win...I got down to (5) ..Oh Well....I hope the snow stays far enough away from us..But I know sooner or later those pretty flakes will fly about here. It is chillier and the air has a winter scent like snow..Please sign me up for next weeks game and have a nice weekend to All!..I finally finished the throw for our greatgranddaughter so now to wash it and send it on its way to Pa...
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Enjoy the weekend every one!

Sandy

Social Butterfly

OMG just needed 1 more.  Cold here today but, now snow yet - they say it is coming.  Stay warm all & see you on Monday

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP