Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Nov 2nd WELCOME TO OUR FINISH GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Nov 2nd WELCOME TO OUR FINISH GAME

Hi Everyone, convertiblegal55 won the Coffee Cup bingo last night ! So we are going to go out in STYLE !

Grab Your Top Hat, and let's do this !

scan0001.jpgBecause of all the #s that were called last night, some of you will only need a few #s, some will need more, Have Fun, I'll be back soon, Jen

HERE ARE YOURMISSING #s>

B-9  B-13  I-30  I-18  B-2

N-31  N-35  G-54  G-52

I-22  O-74  O-63  O-65

Everyone tha came and found nothing, PLEASE COME BACK !

Recognized Social Butterfly

Out of all the Please Come Back Numbers I only got two. Thanks, see you Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for playing this week, I for one am glad it's over !

Sorry for the confusion tonight, my leaving the call numbers out, I guess you all thought I was nuts, by the time I checked and saw what happened some of you had already improvised, so you did not come back to see if I reposted, I even sent private messages to some of you, but it was to no avail..

Have a GOOD WEEKEND, Back to regular bingo on Monday. A tired and frustrated Jen.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Got only one number tonight.

Please sign me up for the next game. Maybe my streak will change over to the lucky lane for next week. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm very late, went to dinner and then to hear some piano music and have a drink.

I missed by 6 #'s.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Jen, thanks for all the fun this week.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

What #s were you using, I posted more #s tonight, with these and last nights numbers, looks like you only missed by 1 .
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

NO LUCK HERE HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND ALL
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

maxresdefault-1000x563.jpg

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Missed the top hat by two numbers oh well,please sign me up for next weeks games Game 501 thanks.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

Didn't see any numbers posted and no instructions on using the ones called earlier this week.  Please sign me up for game 501 and have a good weekend. :Woman Happy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

OMG, Look what I did, I forgot to type in the call numbers...GEEZ, I have them written down here in my book, HANG ON EVERYONE<

I WILL POST THEM NOW< DON"T GIVE UP ON ME>>>

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I don't know how you what us to play this bonus game. Do we use all the numbers you gave us this week or yesterday's numbers, as they will remain the same on my card. I am confused. I will check back later.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

NOT you...ME..I was in such a hurry to get everything done, wrote down the call numbers in my book, then posted without them...PLEASE COME BACK AND TRY AGAIN...YOUR messed up BINGO LADY!
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I didn't see any extra numbers...I got down to (2 numbers) using yesterdays post...So I will say sign me up for next weeks game....Have a nice weekend to All!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jonibee, Please come back, the numbers are here now...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen ,What we use the numbers from last night, I only got 1 of those numbers so I won't be wearing a Top Hat tonight sign me up for the next game Jen, enjoy your weekend everyone!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So sorry ladyfx, I just edited the post, the #s are there...I can't believe I did that..
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP