Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Nov 16th BONUS GAME INISH

Hi Everyone, A lot of the snow has melted, the birds are happy, they are foraging again, it was nice to see them..

Here are your last set of numbers>

I-18  I-24  G-52

G-58  B-6  B-9

O-65  O-72  O-67

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Plelase sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:

Sorry to be reporting in so late.  I'm blaming it on this nasty cold weather.  Needless to say, no Bingo for me.  Please sign me up for next week's game.  Have a good weekend and stay warm.  Heart

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Two stamps Iam ot going far,oh well please sign me up for game 503 next week thanks.Snow here last night and they say more tonight just light snow not alot.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I seem to be in the same boat as everyone else. Only needed one number for four stamps. The G # just wouldn't show it's face.

Have a great weekend, and by the way it was 38 here this morning and going to be colder tonight. Brrrrrrrrrrr.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

3 and 3/4 stamps and it's still a no bingo!
๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ช
Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Have a perfect weekend.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I needed one more number. Please sign me up for the next game. Our Senior Bash was a successful and now I can rest for awhile.
See you all on Monday have a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Well  - I have 3 stamps , that does it for me.  We have had clouds all day snow coming tonight.  Hope everyone has a warm weekend - see you Monday.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, I got 3 Postage Stamps and needed 1 more number, Congratulations to whoever wins this game, sign me up for the next game Jen.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got down to (2#)...please sign me up for next weeks game....Have a nice weekend!
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP