Honored Social Butterfly

Fri May 7th Bonus Game Finish

Hi Everyone, Looks like we are getting a cold spell for Mothers Day, down to 32..Hope all of you have good weather and a good day.

Here are the last set of numbers>

B-7  I-30  I-22  N-33  O-67  

N-42  G-60  G-55  O-75

O-64  I-29  N-37  G-52

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

no luck here WISHING YOU LADIES A BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY
WANDA MORRIS
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one.

Happy Mother's Day thumb-1920-503070.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

A most forgettable bingo week for me. Let's start over again next week, shall we? Please sign me up for it. Thank you.

Happy Mother's Day to all despite the on-going social distancing.

It will be very nice to hear my men children put on their sweetest and softest voice as they tell me that they love me. For a brief moment they will become my baby boys from about 1 to 18 years of age. I will enjoy the moment. Then poof!
Social Butterfly

We had a beautiful day - cool start but, nice evening. Happy Mothers Day to all - enjoy your day & see you Monday

Honored Social Butterfly

Looks like prisonnurse has a bingo....WTG!

I still need one number. I also forgot to come to bingo last night, sorry everyone.

A wonderful Mother's Day to everyone. Have a safe weekend and see you all on Monday.

Regular Social Butterfly

I finally got a Bingo. It took awhile, here are the numbers: Card #27
B, 2, I 17, N 32, G 52, O 62
B7, B 12, B 3, B8,B2
B8, I 23, N 43, G 46, O 68
Congrats to any other winners. Happy Mothers Day, and have a great weekend.
Please sign me up for the next game, and see you all on Monday. Jen thanks for the numbers.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations prisonnurse !

This is a Good Bingo !

celebration-balloons.jpg

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hooray, Prison Nurse, on your bingo! Very nice, indeed.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I got a lot of numbers but they didn't match the C , sign me up for the next game Jen and HAPPY MOTHER'S Day to all the Mom's!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series