Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri May 3rd BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, We had five Winners last night, jonibee, SassiLady, FAYESPLACE, Mary Riley, and convertiblegal55 !

BUNCHES OF BINGO'S !

Ok, Your Bonus game is the "mini Fullhouse" Pretty sure someone will get this one>mini-full-house.gif

HERE ARE YOOUR #s >

B-15  B-1  I-17  N-44  G-48

N-36  O-64  B-5  G-60  G-50

O-62  N-41  I-21  O-71  B-1 and your Bonus # is I-19

Good Luck, Back in a bit to check, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to ladyfox on winning the bonus game.

I got down to O-65 which would have made my mini full house and given me a full card.

Didn't have any luck tonight at St. Catherine's Bingo tonight, maybe next month. I heard they are going to be switching it from Friday night to Saturday night so I don't know if we will continue to go when they do. Saturday night doesn't work too good for us.

Everyone have a great weekend and see you all on Monday.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Again congrats to all our winners from last night. Please sign me up for the next game. Everyone have a great weekend, and see you all on Monday. Congrats to ladyfox58 for this win.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Just needed 1 more number - oh well maybe next week. Beautiful day here 70 degrees with lots of sunshine. Enjoy your weekend - see you all on Monday.

Bronze Conversationalist

Needed O 69 for mini full house and full card.

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I have the mini Full house on Card# 62 under the B 5, 12, 3, I - 26,17,21, N - 32,37,Free, G - 46,55,48 and O - 71,70,66 Congratulations to last night winners ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰ Sign me up for the next game Jen.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS ladyfox58, Ihis is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo_welcome.gifWay to Go, Lucky Lady!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got down to waiting for one number...that's ok ..I'm on a natural high from yesterday's win...Please sign me up for next weeks game....Have a nice weekend to All!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP