Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri May 27th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone!

Sorry about last night, I accidently posted 3 N's.I removed them.

Numbers are getting like hen's teeth, pretty scares LOL.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-9 G-56 O-73-I-24

I-20 G-53 G-50 O-64

B-13 B-5- I-25 O-66 and B-7

Good luck, I'll check back soon,Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

OOPS! Sorry I didn't get back here. Congratulations to the three winners.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Oh man, I would have been the first winner if I had realized O-69 didn't get covered last night. I usually double check, but I didn't do that last night. So, I will be winner #3 instead. I even stated all I needed was O-69 when I posted. I only saw it because @miliannie had a bingo with O-69 in it lol. Thanks, Miliannie ๐Ÿ˜

20220527_195448.jpg

Congrats to all the winners!

Social Butterfly

Congrats @im2bizzie 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS a GOOD BINGO! im2bizzie, I wondered when you would see that,so glad you did,Yes you are the 3rd WINNER!

bingogirl.gif callmynumber.jpg CONGRATULATIONS!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Bingo Card 133

N 12, 15, 1, 14, 13

I 26 N Free

G 54

O 75, 64, 66, 68, 65

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Sandy

thumb-1920-742522.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS convertiblegal55! You are the 2nd WINNER!

Thanks for posting the photo.

callmynumber.jpgHave a GOOD WEEKEND!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats @convertiblegal55 

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today like all week is another sad day and I keep praying that Congress will do something for the murder of 19 children and two teachers. 

I have been sick this past week with a UTI and I forgot how painful it can be and I had to call my son for help and thankfully he came right away and took me to the doctor as my doctor's office has walk in starting at 7:00 a.m. I am now able to keep food down my fever has gone and the pain as well. The only problem is that I am still weak in the legs.

Vexed I have tried three times to write this but this website that I hate keeps shutting me down. I wanted to say I will pray for you on the procedure you  will be having. I have had a retina problem and the last thing I remembered was the doctor telling me to relax and then they were saying it is time to go home. They should give you something to relax you.

Jen I am glad that it was a great great grandson graduation that prevented you from posting the numbers at your usual time and not something else. We were all worried. Congratulations to him. I go to my grandson's graduation tomorrow night. I told my DIL weak legs or not I will be sitting there when he gets his diploma. 

I lost this game by one number. Congrats if anyone wins. 

Have a great Memorial Weekend. Pray for Uvalde Texas.

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Thank you so much @prisonnurse06 . I am glad you were up to post and hope you keep improving.

Regular Social Butterfly

I got the N bingo!  On card 136:

B10                             O74

B12   I20                     O62

B7            Free            O64

B5                     G57   O72

B1                                O69     

Please sign me up for the next game.  Jen,  is the Bingo Hall open on Monday?

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

congratulations_fireworks.gif miliannie THIS IS A GOOD BINGO!YOU ARE THE 1st WINNER!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes The Bingo Hall will be open,I don't have any plans,Jen.

Social Butterfly

Congrats @miliannie 

Conversationalist

WOW!!!!!! I had 8 numbers. All week long I was getting 3 a day lol. I still needed O-69 for a bingo. and 3 numbers including 69 for a full card. I always play all the numbers called in case we need to go to a full card, or a 2nd bonus game. So that is OK @jen43 just keep calling all the numbers, you never know when we will need them lol. Well, it looks like none of us got the bonus win.

Have a great safe Memorial Day weekend everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has served! I greatly appreciate you!

Honored Social Butterfly

I guess I was more out of it than I thought as when I marked my numbers I never realized we didn't need an N's and marked a couple off, LOL. Anyway here I am short two O's for the N game. Good luck to those that haven't posted yet, maybe someone will get lucky. Everyone have a great weekend.

Social Butterfly

I needed 2 numbers.

Turns out my detached retina has a growth that is pushing it up. Will have a series of injections into my eye. What fun. Have a nice weekend everyone. Get well for those that are ill. Some people may have plans for the holiday Monday. If so be safe and have fun.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, I missed the N by 1 number Congratulations to whoever wins ๐ŸŽ‰ sign me up for the next game and have a great weekend everyone!

Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS ALL WINNERS    HAVE A SAFE COVERED WEEKEND PRAYERS FOR OUR NATION.

WANDA MORRIS
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP