Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri May 25th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Boy are the temps gonna be high this weekend, be careful out there, stay cool and hydrated.

HERE ARE YOUR FINAL #s>

G-60  B-70  O-64  N-42  I-17

N-32  G-56  O-61  G-54  I-25

B-9  G-52  O-75

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon. Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the winner.

Oh wow, my apologies to everyone. I never realized until this morning (Saturday) that I missed getting to bingo on Thursday night. Smiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated

Sorry about that. I missed the picnic table by one number.

Jen, nice to have a different puzzle to do.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No problem SassiLady, I swear if it wasn't for the date being on the computer and cell phone, I wouldn't know what day it was, I cross each day off the calendar, but still double check..LOL

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, CONGRATULATIONS to our winner.  Well-done!  You got me down to one number but close only counts in Horseshoes.  Please sign me up for game 478.  Wishing all a very safe and pleasant Memorial Weekend.  Say a prayer for our soldiers who are protecting and all those who went before them.  Woman Happy

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Congrats Prisonnurse on your win!!!!Still needing 3 for me - oh well maybe next week.  Happy Memorial Day to you all - be safe & stay cool.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

No picnic this Memorial Day weekend for me, because I can't finish my picnic table at the bingo game! Congrats to prisonnurse06 for completing hers.

Please let me try my talent again in the next bingo game. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers but no win oh well please sign me up for game 478 next week thanks.Have a nice weekend everyone and stay cool going to be hot here yuk.Don't know what we are doing Monday expect for trying to keep cool.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Jen you can make that b-70 b-5 then i will have a bingo too lol, have a great weekend all
Mary Riley
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the winner...Have a nice long weekend..Please sign me up for the next game...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Looks like we have a winner, Congrats 👏 I missed by 2 numbers. Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend everyone! If there are more winners Congrats to you also.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the winners of the six pack!

I don't know what we are playing and as I said in my first post I am presuming it is a blackout game. LOL!!

Wow, I am a mile away, need 8 more numbers. Lousy card I guess.

Everyone have a good Memorial weekend and don't forget to say a prayer for out fallen soldiers.

Honored Social Butterfly

Still the Bonus Game from yesterday..lol
Recognized Social Butterfly

I believe I have a BINGO Card 91.
B 11, I 25, N 45 G 54, O 63
B 11, I 17, FREE, G 52, O 65
O 63, G 48, FREE, I 24, B 10
You all have a safe and fun Memorial Weekend.
Please sign me up for the next game. I have corrected this post 5 times, so I hope I finally got it right. Remember our troops.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS prisonnurse06, You have the Picnic Table! You are our !st Winner !

HAVE A GREAT WEEK END!

Freedom.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm going to presume we are going for a blackout and mark everything. LOL!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

SassiLady, this is still the picnic table ??
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP