Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri May 22nd Bonus Game Finish

Hi Everyone, A nice sunny day here, my little creepy crawley was indeed in the rocks today, all coiled up under a rocky edge, he looked bigger, do they grow overnight?..lol, I'm thinking tomorrow he is gonna be evicted, I will tear down his hide away, and make a lot of noise doing it !

Here are your last set of numbers >

B-4  B-14  I-28  I-17

N-42  N-45  G-53  G-60

O-62  O-74  G-56  O-68  and O-66

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Hi Everyone - day late & missed by 4. Hope you all have a nice Holiday weekend - be safe & watch out for all your little animal friends. See you all next game.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  It just wasn't meant to be.  Still need 2 numbers.  Please sign me up for game 582.  Have a good weekend.  Stay safe.  🍀 Michol

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Everyone have a safe Memorial Day weekend, though it feels funny since the 30th isn't until next Saturday. I don't know why they can't leave the holidays where they belong.

I missed by two numbers and only got that close because the bingo fairy gave me 5 tonight.

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here either, BUT WISHING YOU ALL NICE HOLIDAY AND SAFE , BLESSED WEEKEND
WANDA MORRIS
Recognized Social Butterfly

Another hot day with thunderstorms on the way, should get here around 9 p.m. I lost by two numbers.
Congrats to who ever wins. Please sign me up for the next game.
I still have a oppossum in my garage, he/she is under my car right now. I have left my garage door up hoping the little guy will leave. If not I guess I will call animal control or someone suggest the sheriff department.
Have a great Memorial Weekend, stay safe, healthy, and strong.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

You be careful with that creepy crawler Jen, still needed some numbers, sign me up for the next game and Congratulations to whoever wins 🎉 Stay safe everyone and have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!!

Sandy

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP