Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri May 22nd Bonus Game Finish

Hi Everyone, A nice sunny day here, my little creepy crawley was indeed in the rocks today, all coiled up under a rocky edge, he looked bigger, do they grow overnight?..lol, I'm thinking tomorrow he is gonna be evicted, I will tear down his hide away, and make a lot of noise doing it !

Here are your last set of numbers >

B-4  B-14  I-28  I-17

N-42  N-45  G-53  G-60

O-62  O-74  G-56  O-68  and O-66

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Hi Everyone - day late & missed by 4. Hope you all have a nice Holiday weekend - be safe & watch out for all your little animal friends. See you all next game.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  It just wasn't meant to be.  Still need 2 numbers.  Please sign me up for game 582.  Have a good weekend.  Stay safe.  ๐Ÿ€ Michol

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Everyone have a safe Memorial Day weekend, though it feels funny since the 30th isn't until next Saturday. I don't know why they can't leave the holidays where they belong.

I missed by two numbers and only got that close because the bingo fairy gave me 5 tonight.

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here either, BUT WISHING YOU ALL NICE HOLIDAY AND SAFE , BLESSED WEEKEND
WANDA MORRIS
Recognized Social Butterfly

Another hot day with thunderstorms on the way, should get here around 9 p.m. I lost by two numbers.
Congrats to who ever wins. Please sign me up for the next game.
I still have a oppossum in my garage, he/she is under my car right now. I have left my garage door up hoping the little guy will leave. If not I guess I will call animal control or someone suggest the sheriff department.
Have a great Memorial Weekend, stay safe, healthy, and strong.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

You be careful with that creepy crawler Jen, still needed some numbers, sign me up for the next game and Congratulations to whoever wins ๐ŸŽ‰ Stay safe everyone and have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!!

Sandy

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP