Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri May 21st Bonus Game Finish

Hi Everyone, Very warm, but a saving breeze.

Do we have any Hot Cards out there ? 

Here are the numbers for tonight?

B-9  B-4  I-17  I-25

N-45  N-39  G-50  G-59

O-63  O-74  N-33  G-57

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here  stay blessed and safe everyone.

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!!

Sandy

Regular Social Butterfly

Jen, no hot cards, only hot mamas!😂

Dang!  2 numbers away from the finish line.  Ah! C'est la vie de Bingo.

Please sign me up for the next game. Merci beaucoup ma chère.

Happy weekend to all.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today started out cloudy with rain in the area, but the sun decided to grace us with it brightness. It is 83 right now. 

I had roofers here today and my cats spent their time either in the closet or under my bed. The one Black Jack did a lot of howling like a baby. They were finished by noon, so my kitties have been resting.  Jen I lost by one, I wonder how many besides me needed O65 to win.

Congrats to who ever wins this game. Please sign me up for the next game. Everyone have a get weekend and stay safe and strong and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I never could figure out why different parts of the country had different names for a full card, blackout, cover all, anyway I needed one number for the O and three numbers for a cover all/blackout. Everyone have a great weekend and good luck for next week.

Silver Conversationalist

@prisonnurse06 I needed B-10 to win.

Social Butterfly

@jen43 I would like to play next week.  So close today, I could almost taste victory.😄   ---  Christine

Honored Social Butterfly

Well my card definitely not hot, I'm 2 numbers away from the Letter O. Congratulations to whoever wins 🎉 sign me up for the next game and enjoy your weekend everyone!

Social Butterfly

Jen, Three numbers away from having a blackout, two numbers away from the "O".  Christine 

Silver Conversationalist

One number shy for the letter “O” here. High of 91 today. 70’s and 80’s for next week. I’d like to play again @jen43. Thanks! Have a nice weekend all!

Social Butterfly

@LindaB671   @jen43 , So I guess we continue game next week if no one wins today? Enjoy your weekend.  Take care, Christine

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @Rhymesometimes -

Actually we start a new game when Jen hands out numbers on Sunday, regardless if anyone wins the week prior. Just let her know if you’d like to play again.

Social Butterfly

@LindaB671 Thanks for the info.  ---  Christine

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP