Honored Social Butterfly

Fri May 12th WELCOME TO OUR Mothers DAY BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, convertiblegal was our Winner last night.

We are playing the LETTER M In honor of Mothers Day.

I'm posting a card example, it's a little messed up, all of it didn't print, but you can get the picture.>

scan0001.jpgIts all of the #s under the B and O, and the 2nd # under the I, and G, Good Luck and a very Happy Mothers Day to ALL of YOU, I wish you good health, love and happiness!

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-5  O-62  G-59  O-66  I-28

N-39  I-30  B-4  G-56  O-68

O-72  N-37  I-18

GOOD LUCK,forYou4.gif, Love, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Just checked my card.  No Bingo here, just cold weather.  Congratulations to the Winners.  Pleae sign me up for game 435.  

Wishing all a very Happy Mothers' Day.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No M here needed one number oh well,Jen Please sign me up for game 435 next week.Happy Mothers Day everyone.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No M here needed one number oh well ,Jen please sign me up for game 435 next week thanks.                                                       Happy Mothers everyone.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No M here needed one number oh well, Jen please sign me up for game 435 next week thanks.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Happy Mothers Day everyone

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need one  number  Congrats to winner (s)  Please sign me up for next week  HAPPY MOTHER"S  DAY  to all 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

No "M" for me..but I want to wish all a very Happy Mothers' Day....Please sign me up for next weeks game..Congratulations to whom ever won tonight!
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Congrats to the winners. I needed one more. To all the ladies Happy Mothers Day. My Mothers Day will be a picnic at the church after service and than a barbecue down at the lake for supper, and I am hoping for a ride on a Platoon Boat around the lake.
Please sign me up for the next game and see you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Hi All - no M for me tonight.  To all the Mom's Happy Mothers Day, hope you all have a wonderful day.  See you on Monday.

Honored Social Butterfly

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Enjoy your day!! I still need four.

vase of flowers.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

Bingo again, Card 68, M and also full card.

B 8, 6, 7, 10, 12

I 20

G 48

O  61, 67, 62, 71 and 73.

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one and Happy Mother's Day!

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS convertiblegal !

You did it again, THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !

celebration-balloons.jpgWAY TO GO Sandy !

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 4.48.34 PM.png

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies playing bingo with our precious Jen.

Please sign me up for the next game.  Thank you.

Honored Social Butterfly

@convertiblegal

Congratulations Sandy! WTG lady! I think this would be a Grand Slam.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winner! Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies I hope you have a wonderful day !! I missed by 1 number, Congratulations to whoever wins this one. Sign me up for the next game please.