Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri March15th OUR BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri March15th OUR BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Blue skies ans lots of fluffy white clouds leftover from the storm, not a bad day..

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-8  B-14  I-25  I-19

N-32  N-43  G-48  G-58

O-72  G-52  O-67  and  O-64

Good Luck, Fried cabbage and bacon is whats for supper, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

How do I sign up to play bingo?

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here any winners congrads ! Have blessed and safe weekend all .
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

No hashtag this time.

We love cabbage anyway we can get it. Our quick go-to dish is sautรฉ canned corned beef and cabbage with Maui onion over hot white rice. ( Alright, I take brown rice if there's no freshly cooked white rice. It won't taste as good. )

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you. May your weather becomes more predictable soon.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a nice weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Missed by 1 tonight.  Beautiful day here in the 40's - Yeah. Have a great St Paddy's Day - see you all on Monday

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got down to waiting for one number...Please sign me up for next weeks game...With all the cabbage this weekend we won't have any gas crisis ..will we...ha...Happy St. Patrick's Day to All!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My # is missing 2 numbers, Congratulations to whoever wins ๐ŸŽ‰ sign me up for the next game and have a great weekend everyone!

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

The Supper tastes delicious. I had the cross lines on my tag but down lines. Congrats to any winners. Please sign me up for the next game.
Happy St. Patrick's Day. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm here on time because my "kids" left for a concert, we ate early. They're going to see Elton John.

I am left needing 3 numbers but I knew it was way too much to ask for 6 and all in the right place. LOL!

Have a nice weekend everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakoutยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP