Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri March 29th BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri March 29th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, It's been hazy and foggy all day, lot's of moisture in the air, a few sprinkles off and on, hoping for a sunny weekend...

Here are the last set of numbers, Good Luck !

B-8  I-27  O-71  N-36  N-43

I-25  G-53  G-60  O-63  O-67

N-38  I-21  N-41  G-56  and  G-51

Be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I still need two so no large frame for me. I'm very late and jumping into bed as soon as this is done. It is already 12:10 and I have to be up at 6 tomorrow. I will be a walking zombie.

Have a great weekend everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Yucky ducky! I'm down to wanting 1 more hit.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here. HAVE SAFE WEEKEND ALL
WANDA MORRIS
Recognized Social Butterfly

The day started out gray and depressing and then the sun came out briefly there was six drops of rain, and now is it cloudy and been windy all day.
I lost by 2 numbers. Please sign me up for the next game and see you all on Monday. Have a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Well we went from 70 to rain/snow mixture.  Miss by 1 tonight - Hope everyone has a good weekend - see you on Monday.

Bronze Conversationalist

Hi Jen,

No BINGO for me.  It's those gray skies.  They are very oppressing.  Next week will be much better I'm sure.  Please sign me up and have a good weekend. Woman Happy

Trusted Social Butterfly

My best was down to two numbers...Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend to All!
Honored Social Butterfly

We supposed to have stormy weather tomorrow but I hope not, well no Lg Frame for me left needing 3 more numbers for the Frame and a Cover All, good luck everyone and sign me up for the next game Jen have a great weekend!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP