Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri March 20th BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri March 20th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Are you going stir crazy yet or have you ajusted to the new norm.?

Here are the last set of numbers>

B-3  B-11  I-17  I-30

N-43  N-36  G-47  G-54

O-72  O-67  I-21  N-41

G-59  and  O-70

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I missed by one number and it's the only number on my card that wasn't called.

My daughter said that NY state is being quarantined and that as of 8pm Sunday only essential  businesses are to stay open.

Good grief how do they expect people to be able to afford food, rent, mortgages, utilities and anything else. I doubt that companies are going to pay their employees to stay at home. I am praying for everyone that is under such dire restrictions.

It may come to other states also, we just don't know. I myself pass the time reading and/or playing games on my laptop, in between taking care of my dog and my needs. My son has been going into the office before hours and coming back and working from home. He had some teleconferences to do and drove to a quiet place in his vehicle and did them that way. Can't guarantee perfect quiet here with one dog who barks everytime he sees any activity outside and two more who join in and don't know what they are barking at, LOL.

Everyone try and have a nice weekend and thank the Lord that we can go to cyber bingo.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a nice weekend every one!

Sandy

Regular Social Butterfly

Nope! I miss 2 numbers to make the hash tag symbol.
Please sign me up for the next game. thank you.

The HI Governor is asking visitors to postpone their trips to Hawaii for the next 15 days. The local people are asked to not travel out of HI during the same amount of time. He is trying to isolate the islands to get a health upper hand during this pandemic time, We currently have 50 cases, but that's 50 too many. The C & C of Honolulu has closed all parks and municipal public facilities until end of April. I was turned back from my morning power walk in the park near my residence. We can't use the park even for jogging, running or walking. We can only walk through it to access the beach to swim. And my dance classes at the C&C community centers are cancelled. I will have to access youtube and dance with it on my own.
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:

It's another one of those Cliff Hangers!  Darn. . .Well, we've had some great weather.  I think its a good trade off.

This will be a very quiet weekend since we've been asked to stay home.  Please sign me up for next week's game.

Have a good weekend - Woman Happy

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen my day started out with rain, and then the sun decided to come out. It is cold again so I had to go and get the winter clothes out again.
I missed by 3 numbers. As a matter of fact that is all I had left on my card. Maybe next time.
I am still in quarantine but no signs or symptoms of the virus.
Please sign me up for the next game. Congrats to who ever wins. See you all on Monday. Stay healthy.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, this home schooling stuff isn't as bad as I thought it would be and not being around a crowd of people is just fine with me only thing I hate is going to stores and can't find what I want. Anyway I missed this one by 1 number so whoever wins Congratulations to you 🎉, sign me up for the next game Jen. Enjoy your weekend it's raining here.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP