Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri March 13th BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri March 13th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, A nice spring like day here, the robins are busy in the yard, and other birds have been around, nice.

Here are the last set of numbers, are you ready?

B-6  B-10  N-35  N-37  G-55

N-33  G-57  I-19  I-28  O-63

O-68  O- 71  O-73  I-25  I-22  and  I-30

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I loss by two, that is twice this has happened, but not blaming you, just the numbers, LOL.
Please sign me up for the next game. Everyone has a great weekend, and stay healthy and wash your hands. Congrats to who ever is lucky enough to win. As miliannie has said N 39 is playing kookie and so is O 65.
Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

I would like to snitch on one of the Bingo numbers. N39 has been playing hooky all week. Or could it have been quarantined without our knowing? Anyway, that's the missing number from my winning team.

Please sign me up for the next game. Stay healthy everyone.
Social Butterfly

Oh bummer - missed by 1. We had snow this morning & sunshine this afternoon. Have a good weekend & stay well

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:

Where is B-2???  Come on!  Again, you get me down to one number and? ? ?  Where did it go.

I'm not going to cry over spilt milk, but I'm awfully close.  Just kidding.  Please sign me up for game 572.  I'm ready to yell BINGO.

Have a good weekend.  Good Luck to the other players.  Woman Happy Michol

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, I'm 1 number away from the letter O and a full card, sign me up for the next game and Congratulations to whoever wins ๐ŸŽ‰ we had a very nice warm day.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a nice weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

The bingo gods were not looking down on me tonight. I still need two G's and one O. I did have two of the three O's Jen called but they were both in the corners.

We had a lovely warm 85 degree day today and nice and sunny.

I hope someone gets it. Good luck to everyone and have a nice weekend.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP