Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Mar 3oth A COVER ALL FINISH

Hi Everyone, Our Winner last night was prisonnurse, and we finish with a COVER ALL>

Here are your last set of numbers>

I-26  I-20  B-10  N-43  O-73

N-37  G-54  O-62  O-68  G-56

O-66  I-18  I-29  N-39

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back later to check, Want to wish you all a Blessed Easter with family and friends, Jen

welcome spring.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

I have 3 pukas on my cover all.
(Do y'all remember a song with a phrase "puka pants" in the 60s? Puka is the Hawaiian word for hole, space, gap. Our roads have pukas. Our State Capitol building has a puka in the middle of the roof to allow sunlight. The puka shell lei is no longer a fad, but at one ime, every souvenir store in Hawaii carried gobs of them. )

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you (Mahalo)
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Missed the cover all by three numbers oh well,we'll see what next week brings so Jen please sign me up for game 470 thanks.Everyone have a great Easter,hope the weather stays nice we might get snow yuk.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I missed by 3. I love the picture Jen. It reminds me that when I was at the local college today I saw a Bluebird. When I first saw it I thought I was mistaken but after parking my car I saw where the bird went and walked over and sure enough in the tree was a Blue Bird. I love the Blue of the bird it is so pretty.
Please sign me up for the next game.
Happy Easter Everyone. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I love that pretty print of the birds & flowers..Happy Easter to All..Also April Fools day..I hope nature doesn't play a joke on us and gives us more of the white stuff...Please sign me up for next weeks game...
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Still needing 2 for my cover all.  Hope you all have a Happy Easter & enjoy your family.

Congrats to Prisonnurse

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Congratulations to prisonnurse06 👏, I missed by 3 numbers sign me up for the next game Jen. Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter enjoy your day and family.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health