Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Mar 3oth A COVER ALL FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Mar 3oth A COVER ALL FINISH

Hi Everyone, Our Winner last night was prisonnurse, and we finish with a COVER ALL>

Here are your last set of numbers>

I-26  I-20  B-10  N-43  O-73

N-37  G-54  O-62  O-68  G-56

O-66  I-18  I-29  N-39

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back later to check, Want to wish you all a Blessed Easter with family and friends, Jen

welcome spring.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

I have 3 pukas on my cover all.
(Do y'all remember a song with a phrase "puka pants" in the 60s? Puka is the Hawaiian word for hole, space, gap. Our roads have pukas. Our State Capitol building has a puka in the middle of the roof to allow sunlight. The puka shell lei is no longer a fad, but at one ime, every souvenir store in Hawaii carried gobs of them. )

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you (Mahalo)
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Missed the cover all by three numbers oh well,we'll see what next week brings so Jen please sign me up for game 470 thanks.Everyone have a great Easter,hope the weather stays nice we might get snow yuk.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I missed by 3. I love the picture Jen. It reminds me that when I was at the local college today I saw a Bluebird. When I first saw it I thought I was mistaken but after parking my car I saw where the bird went and walked over and sure enough in the tree was a Blue Bird. I love the Blue of the bird it is so pretty.
Please sign me up for the next game.
Happy Easter Everyone. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I love that pretty print of the birds & flowers..Happy Easter to All..Also April Fools day..I hope nature doesn't play a joke on us and gives us more of the white stuff...Please sign me up for next weeks game...
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Still needing 2 for my cover all.  Hope you all have a Happy Easter & enjoy your family.

Congrats to Prisonnurse

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to prisonnurse06 ๐Ÿ‘, I missed by 3 numbers sign me up for the next game Jen. Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter enjoy your day and family.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP