Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri June 8th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Summer, what can I say,hot and muggy here.

This is the last day for the Bonus Game, Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-14  N-44  B-6  G-57

O-67  I-29  G-48  N-33

I-19  O-64  B-8  G-51

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to miliannie on getting the large frame.

I had a great time at bingo last night even though I didn't win anything.

The best news is there will be another one next month.  They did have a big turnout, so hopefully it will be a monthly thing.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Missed the frame by one number oh well  maybe next week will be better I hope.Please sign me up for game 480 next week thanks.Warm and humdid here but with the air on it's not bad in here.Good luck everyone hope we get alot of winners.Congratulations milianne nice.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Bingo on Card #90:

B13 I20 N40 G51 O75
B9-----------------O71
B4-----------------O64
B6-----------------O63
B10 I16 N39 G46 O68

Yippee!
Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Honored Social Butterfly

BELATED CONGRATULATIONS miliannie !

You were the only WINNER ! WTG !

BINGO-1.gif

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I needed 3 more numbers. Today was my exDIL birthday and since her boys were with my son on vacation, and we went and got our toes done, and they look so pretty. Than we went to lunch her pick where we ate.
But the biggest surprise is this evening. She will be picking me up in awhile and we are going to her friend's house as she invited us for some drinks, but what she doesn't know is her boys are going to be there as well as my son. They told Kelly they would be home tonight at 11:30. Planning this surprise wasn't easy because she was tracking her son's phone and Cooper had to finally tell his mom his phone will be off as he has to charge it.
Please sign me up for the next game. See you all on Monday. Now I am off to a birthday party
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Still needing 2 for my frame.  Looks to be a hot weekend - stay cool & see you all on Monday.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I missed by 2 numbers for the Large Frame, good luck and Congrats to whoever wins. Sign me up for the next game Jen, enjoy your weekend and stay cool.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Left waiting at the train station..Please sign me up for next weeks game...Have a nice weekend to all!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP