Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri June 29th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Very hot out, please be careful if you venture ouside.

Here are your #s for today>

B-14  I-23  N-39  G-56

O-74  B-5  I-25  I-17

N-43  N-38  O-69  O-63

G-58  O-67  G-52

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here HAVE A SAFE BLESSED WEEKEND EVERYONE
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Missed the O by two numbers oh well.Please sign me up for game 483 next week thanks.Warm here also they say it is 99 but they tell you it feels like 104 and tomorrow will be the same thank god for air conditioning a live saver for sure.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats Ladyfox!!! I missed it by 1.  Yes, it has been hot here today - but, they say cool tomorrow with rain - naturally the kids have an outdoor swim meet.  Have a good weekend & see you all on Monday.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to ladyfox for her win. No "O" for me. Its seems almost all of the States are hot, what is going on with this summer. In Texas we expect it, but up North it is rare. Stay cool everyone and hydrate, hydrate.
Please sign me up for the next game and see you all on Monday. Congrats to any other winners.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I missed everyone. Got on a bit ago and caught up but didn't get an O, still need two more numbers.

I had a good trip, uneventful, no mishaps.

Congratulations to all the winners of regular bingo. WOW!

Good luck and have a nice weekend.

Whoa, looks like ladyfox got the O. Congratulations woman, WTG!

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, I have the Letter O on Card # 127 B - 11, 9, 15, across the top I - 30, N - 33 , G - 58, O - 61, 62, 68 across the bottom I - 17, N - 31, G - 59 confirm please, Congrats to whoever else wins, sign me up for the next game Jen. Have a great weekend!

Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry ladyfox58, you were looking at last weeks card, you had # 127, I always check the cards when there is a bingo,  You had card # 111 for Game 482,So no winners for the Letter O, Jen

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, hopefully I get my cards right next game

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS LADY FOX
WANDA MORRIS
Trusted Social Butterfly

No gold stars for me ...Congratulations to all the winners earlier this week...Please sign me up for next weeks game....Have a nice long weekend to All!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP