Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri June 26th BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri June 26th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Really running late tonight, shopping with my daughter, and everything was hurry up and wait...

So if you are still with me, here are the last set of numbers>

B-3  B-7  I-24  I-29  N-32

N-42  N-40  G-52  G-47  I-22

O-67  O-75  G-55

GOOD LUCK, I will check back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow! Amazing what we find when we have some time to look around to try and fix things that are wrong. Google has been putting some things in "Promotions" that should be in Primary and also those AARP messages that were going to "Spam". I finally found some time this morning to fix them all so now will see what happens this week.

Happy weekend everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen family time comes first so it is no problem when you post a bit late, we all understand.

I missed by 1 #, and since I always circle the right numbers and put an X through the ones that are called but don't count I can honestly say it was also the only # on my board not marked. For the record it was G-59.

That's okay by me though as I had fun. Everyone have a nice weekend.

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  Seems everyone has missed by 2 so far anyway.  Glad you had some family time.  Good Luck to those who haven't checked in yet.  Please sign me up for game 587 and have a Great Weekend.  Michol 😍

Regular Social Butterfly

An incomplete zero. Incomplete but no zero. For those who managed to complete the zero, congratulations!

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.

P.S. Google decided for me what goes into the Junk/Spam folder. I am not a happy camper. Most AARP email went there. Boo Google.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen you are allowed to have fun, and family always comes first. I missed by two numbers. Congrats to who ever wins.
Please sign me up for the next game and see you all on Monday. Have a great weekend and remain safe, healthy and strong.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen no problem at all you need time to do things for yourself,glad  you enjoyed shopping with your daughter. I still needed 2 numbers if anyone checks in and win Congratulations to you 🎉 sign me up for the next game have a good weekend.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP