Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri June 25th Welcome To The Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri June 25th Welcome To The Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, We had lots of Winners last night, a little confusion thrown in, my bad.

We are playing the Bonus Game, grab your card and settle in, our game is.. letter-O.gif THE LETTER O, Good Luck>

G-52  B-3  I-23  N-44  N-39  G-59

G-47  O-69  O-71  I-18  G-55

O-66  G-56  N-40  N-32

My eyes are doing good, better every day, still stunned by things I never saw before..lol,Take care of your

vision. Jen.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to our winner 🎉🎊 I missed this one by 2 numbers, sign me up for the next game Jen and Congratulations if there are any more winners 🎉

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist

GOOD LUCK CONGRADS ALL WINNERS  SEE YOU ALL NEXT  WEEK. I WILL BACK STROKENING ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER ON MICHIGAN. RAIN FROM TODAY UNTIL NEXT WEEK  FLOODING POSSIBLE .

WANDA MORRIS
Silver Conversationalist

Congratulations to all the winners this week. I’m three shy for the letter “O”. I’d like to play the next game.

Honored Social Butterfly

No O for me, I still need a B and an O. Everyone have a good weekend. We are going to have a stormy day tomorrow but some sun on Sunday. I guess we can't complain about that now can we.  See you all on Monday.

Regular Social Butterfly

Please sign me up for the next game.  Thank you Jen. 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I have a BINGO CARD 60 

I 17, N 31, G 48, 

O 71, O 62, O 73

I 18, N 45, G 46

B 15, B 3, B 8

I was looking for something good as I found out today that the medication for my knees is costing me $415.99 and that is with discounts. My AARP Medicare Complete will only pay 80%. I need the medication because the arthritis in knees have got so bad that I can hardly walk, and I am not into pain, which I am having all the time. My family is helping me to pay for it, and I am thankful for that, and let them know that  I will pay them back gradually. 

Please sign me up for the next game and congrats to other winners.

You all have a great weekend and stay safe and healthy and strong. Jen I am glad your surgery went well, and enjoy the new vision, I know I did when I had my eye surgery.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Charonanne ! This is a Good Bingo !

celebration-balloons.jpg You are the 1st WINNER ! Enjoy your weekend.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to prisonnurse on getting the O. WTG woman.

Regular Social Butterfly

Bravo Charoanne on your "O" Bingo.

Ouch and double ouch on the cost of your medication.  I had a complete replacement of my left knee in 2015.  The arthritis (and my usage of the legs) wore the bone down by 5/6 of an inch on that knee.  Since the operation, I had a little constant pain only. It' was bearable, so I' didn't  take any medication.  And I have resumed my active life of dancing and power walking.  Lately, I've added 30 minutes of Tai Chi to my daily move routine.  The left knee pain has lessened remarkably during the day.  Aside from strengthening my legs, I feel much more stable as if my (body) core has been strengthened as well. The Chinese Seniors knew something!!!

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP