Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri June 18thA COVER All Finish

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri June 18thA COVER All Finish

Hi Everyone, We had 4 WINNER'S last night, LindaB, ladyfox58, miliannie, and convertiblegal, we are going to finish with a Cover All.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-14  B-6  I-17  I-23  N-32  G-45

N-34  N-43  G-47  G-54  O-63  O-68

I-25  O-65  O-75  B-1  B-4  G-57

G-59  O-72  I-21

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen bingo-8.jpg

Gold Conversationalist

congrads  all winners last night.   no luck tonight for me.  HAVE SAFE AND BLESSED WEEKEND ALL.

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I need 2 numbers for the Cover All, sign me up for the next game and Congratulations if someone wins 🎉

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Silver Conversationalist

It was an exciting night in the Bingo hall last night! Thank you for the Kudos and congratulations. Nice job to the other winners. Just like @SassiLadyI’m 3 shy of the Cover All. @jen43Take your time next week. I’d like to play the next game.

Regular Social Butterfly

How's your eyesight?  What lens did you choose?  My guy wanted to be able to read the (golf) greens and spot the balls, so he chose the multi focal lens.  However, he can't see small prints or in low light without the "cheaters" (reading glasses).  But he only needs 1.75 corrective readers.

Please sign me up for the next game.  Thank you. Stay hydrated.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I lost by 5 spaces. Congrats to who ever wins this game. I love what SassiLady said about her car taking so long to fix.  Thanks for the smile. 

Please sign me up for the next game. See you all on Monday. Happy Father's Day. 

Stay safe and strong and healthy. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I still need two N;s and an I so this let's me out. I finally got my van back from the collision place, they had it since the 8th, should have been able to build an entire new one in that time.  Everyone have a great weekend.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP