Honored Social Butterfly

Fri June 15th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Heat warnings are out, try to stay cool!

I've been inside all day, waiting for evening before I venture out!

Here are your last numbers for the Bonus Game>

O-74  N-38  I-22  B-15  G-58

G-47  I-24  B-3  O-72  G-60

N-44  G-50  N-37  O-68

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Social Butterfly

The numbers have been evasive...so it was out to left field for me..Please sign me up for the next game...Have a wonderful weekend!
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only  missing 1 - oh well.  Have a good weekend & see you all on Monday.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No Bingo for me.  Down to one number. . . On the up side, next week we'll have a new game.  Enjoy your weekend.  Hopefully it will be dry here.  Good Luck to AllWoman Happy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I'm stumped too. It looks like the letter C is a good choice of Bonus Game.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.

For the lucky ones who still have a man in the house, spoil him rotten this Sunday. Just remember to bring back sarcasm and the honey-do jar on Monday, or he'll think you're not well. 🙃
Regular Social Butterfly

I was down to needing 2 numbers, even with G 50 called last night whatever you put in its place wouldn't get me a win.
Please sign me up for the next game. Have a Bless weekend.
Happy Father's Day.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

No C here missed by 3 numbers, sign me up for the next game Jen. Enjoy your weekend and stay cool. Happy Father's Day to the men's in group!🎉

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers today all in the wrong places so no C here. Please sign me up for game 481 next week thanks.Have a good weekend everyone and stay cool.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series