Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri June 11th Cover ALL FINISH

HI everyone, Boy it's hot here, Hot, Hot !

AC feels good, hope you all are staying COOL !

Here are the last set of numbers>

B-7  B-12  I-18  I-25

G-50  N-34  N-42  G-56

O-67  O-72  I-23  N-40

GOOD LUCK, Just a heads up, my cataract surgery is scheduled for Mon, so don't know about bingo, if I'm not here it's because of that, Thanks, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

@jen43 Good luck tomorrow!

@miliannieOur daughter just landed in Kona for a week on The Big Island!

Regular Social Butterfly

I was hoping that Jen's edited called numbers would have been O74, the  one missing number on my card for the cover all.  Greedy me!!!

Please sign me up for the next game.  Tuesday or Wednesday, whenever you can see enough to post numbers. 

My guy just had his 2nd cataract surgery two weeks ago, so he's full of advice.  He said: " Although cataract surgery is an office procedure, do be careful about the intake of food and drink prior to it.  In fact, stay away from food or drink at least 12 hours prior so that you don't get sick and upchuck when you come out of anesthesia."

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Ladies, edited the post, got rid of the O-70 , it was a repeat, replaced with O-67; Sorry bout that, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

had both eyes done came out fine, plus corrected  lens in them both its amazing how we take things for granted . you will be just fine, rest up and we all got you with our prayers.

WANDA MORRIS
Silver Conversationalist

@jen43 Good luck Monday. Resume Bingo when you are ready. I’m three shy of a Cover All. I’d like to play next game. Stay cool everyone!

Regular Social Butterfly

So sorry Jen, would you please call another "O" ?   O70 started our week on Monday.  Thank you. 

Honored Social Butterfly

No, I'm sorry,How about O-67, I think that'safe..lol, I will edit my post, you all have to check your cards again...oh dear.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I agree with everybody else forget Monday. I had cataract surgery two years ago and my vision was great, and the colors were out of this world. We can start Tuesday.  

I lost by 4 numbers, but can't complain because I did win the regular bingo.

Please sign me up for the next game on Tuesday. You all have a great weekend and stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending healing thoughts your way @jen43 for a successful Monday surgery and speedy recovery! Lots of hugs coming your way, Angela

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I think you should just plan on taking the day off, I'm sure no one would mind.

Been there, done that but can't remember how I was after I went home. LOL!

I missed by two numbers, still need a B and an I. Hope someone gets it. Everyone have a nice weekend, maybe with more temperate temps. It was way, way hot here today also.

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen don't worry about Bingo Monday we understand just sit back and relax after your surgery. I'm left needing 6 numbers for the Cover All sign me up for next week and take your time about coming back don't rush.

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, hope your surgery goes well, take care!

Have a nice weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP