Honored Social Butterfly

Fri July 5th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Thunder boomers as I type, but it sounds like it's going past us, although some cooling rain would be nice.

Here are your final numbers>

B-1  N-40  G-53  G-60  O-68

I-20  I-29  N-32  G-56

B-15  B-8  O-66  O-73

Good Luck, Oh, I think I hear some raindrops..nice, be back soon, Jen

Conversationalist

Bingo Card 60

B 1, 15, 3, 8, 11

I 17, 16

N 31, Free

G 48

O 63

Please sign me up for the next game

Have a nice weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS convertiblegal !

This was a Good Bingo, sorry I missed this Friday night, i had already shut my computer off !

bingo balls.jpgYOU WERE OUR ONLY WINNER ! WTG !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No F for me either, was waiting on one number but it didn't show up.

Went to bingo tonight at St. Catherine's tonight, didn't win anything but won't complain as I won last month.

We had rain from noon til about nine pm, so I was glad I ran a couple of errands and was home by noon.

Good luck and everyone have a great weekend.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Well, fudge! No F...bingo. (Ooops, if it sounds like I am swearing, I'm not. It's the letter F... fault
😂

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you. Your F..riend !!!!!
Bronze Conversationalist

no luck here either HAVE SAFE AND BLESSED WEEKEND ALL
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen when I saw michol stating to sign up for game 545 I got scared and thought I was using the wrong card, but I rechecked myself and what a relief. It has been threatening rain all day but none in the forecast.
I went for my chest X-Rays this morning, since the doctor doesn't understand why I can't get rid of this Bronchitis, that I have had since April.
Please sign me up for the next game, and have a safe and blessed weekend. Congrats to any possible winners.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Well no F for me, sign me up for the next game Jen and Congratulations to whoever wins!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

JUMP BACK - Yep, I think I have a Good BINGO.    OOPS, I called in a band bingo.  Sorry, still need B-12.  Oh well, it was exciting for a moment.

Good luck to all tonight.  Have a good weekend.  Stay cool and please sign me up for game 545.  So where did the icons go???? 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series