Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri July 24th BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri July 24th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Another nice day, I can do 80 degree temps ! Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-10  B-3  I-21  I-26  N-43

N-36  G-47  G-52  O-62  O-69

B-9  I-29  N-39  G-56  B-12

G-49  N-41  and O-74

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon,Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got down to one B 7.

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My C is missing it's top right corner, to be more specific the top O. Ah well it was a good try. Everyone stay safe and have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I need one more number, but the week runs out of play day.

Our weekend will be eventful. Hurricane Douglas is itching to come to Hawaii. A lot of talk right now about the spaghetti trajectory or the paths of uncertainty. Early Monday morning It may hit the north-east part of the Big Island (also known as the Island of Hawaii), stomp on Maui, then have an up-close look at Oahu, where Honolulu is. Or it may brush the southern part of the Big Island, then limp toward Japan. Weathermen have it made. They don't have to be accurate and they still can make an "honest" living.

Please sign me up for the next game. Watch the news and see if I'll be heavily doused in stormy rains or not.
Have a blessed week end.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Well no disasters today in my house, just flies that I think I have got rid of and then more show up. I got several regular bingos if that was what we were playing, but NO C bingo.
Please sign me up for the next game. Congrats to who ever wins this game.
See you all on Monday have a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Had a big shower move thru awhile ago, I'm left needing 3 numbers, Congratulations to whoever wins this one and sign me up for the next game have a great weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP