Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri July 20th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Running a little late, my daughter stopped by and we had to chat..Cooler today, stormed bigtime last night, supposed to do it again tonight too.

Here are the last set of numbers, Good Luck>

G-50  I-20  B-9  O-71  N-36

I-23  N-38  G-47  I-17  G-49

O-68  G-55  O-62  G-57

I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

My table has a hole in it and one short leg I don't think that will work Ha!Ha!.Congratulations to the winners and enjoy your weekend if the weather is nice.Please sign me up for game 486 next week thanks.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It is hot, hot, hot and sizzling hot. It is 108. I stayed in except to feed the feral cats, and put out water for them. This evening I even ran my sprinkler to wet the ground so they would have somewhere to lay that was cool. I have several trees so I made sure the ground under the trees was wet. I put out the evening meal with extra water.
I lost by one number. Congrats to our winners. Please sign me up for the next game.
Prayers for those that were affected by the tornados and everyone have a safe and cool weekend. For those in the hot zone hydrate.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the winners. So far, it's SassiLady and Michol.
My picnic table is wobbly because one leg is shorter than the rest. I don't recommend using it at all.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
For those who live in the tornado zone, if possible go visit friends in places outside of this zone. Or come to Honolulu. If the weather is too hot, you can always dip into the sea.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Almost had it but missed one..Congratulations to the winner. Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend to All!
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

CONGRATULATIONS Sassilady.  I too managed to BINGO. . .Card #136:

B - 10, 1

I - 22, 25

N - 44

G - 56, 57

O - 74, 69

Good Luck to all and have a great weekend.  Please sign me up for game 486.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS michol !

This is a GOOD BINGO !

celebration-balloons.jpgWTG YOU ARE OUR 2nd WINNER !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to you also michol.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats SassiLady!!! I needed 1 more for my table.  Have a good weekend & stay cool - see on Monday

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I believe I have a table on card #135.

B-3, 1

I-17, 25

N-39

G-56, 50

O-66, 62

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO SassiLady !

YOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER.

congrats.jpgWay To Go!

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

We been burning up this heat is no joke and I try not to go outside unless I really have to. Well if I set food on my table it will fall over missed 2 numbers for one leg. Congrats to whoever wins, sign me up for the next game Jen, enjoy your weekend everyone and stay cool!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP