Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri July 16th Our CoverAll continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri July 16th Our CoverAll continues

Hi Everyone, Is anyone else having problems posting in the Bingo forum?

I could be wrong but it seems they may have been tweaking the community site again..??

Our Cover All continues.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-1  B-11  I-17  I-24  N-36

G-58  O-64  O-74  B-2  O-71

O-69  B-7  B-5  O-62  O-66

Good Luck, and to Ladyfox58, I see your posts, don't know why you can't, I'll check back later, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Ooops! That last post (PatrickB) is really me! I was logged in under his account again.

Regular Contributor

I’m late to the Bingo hall as we have been getting ready for our youngest son’s graduation party. The party is tomorrow and the forecast says 90% chance of rain with a high of 68. At least we have a tent! @convertiblegal congratulations! I hope your recovery is going well. @SassiLady I am glad you are starting to feel better. @jen43 I haven’t had a problem posting and I’d like to play the next game. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, congratulations to Sandy for getting the coverall. It is definitely your week.

Have a great weekend everyone, I missed by two numbers, and I am feeling a bit better.

Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you're feeling better SassiLady.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Please sign me up for the next game.  Have a storm free weekend.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Congrats to convertiblegal55 for her win, and to any other winners of this game. 

I missed by 3 numbers. Please sign me up for the next game and have a great weekend.

Stay safe and healthy and strong.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Ok Jen I don't know what was going on, Congratulations to Convertiblegal55 🎉 I missed this one by 2 numbers, sign me up for the next game and if there are any more winners Congratulations to you also 🎉

Bronze Conversationalist

Bingo Card 170

B 10, 5, 3, 4, 12

I 25, 23, 27, 16, 19

N 45, 38, free, 36, 31

G 50, 53, 49, 60, 46

O 64, 68, 73, 62, 70

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

WOW Sandy, This is a Good Bingo !

Have a Wonderful weekend and keep healing.

congrats.jpg

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

This is your bingo week Sandy.  Keep that convertible top down when you go driving around getting cheers from the bingo community, will ya?  I'm tossing you some 🌹🌺🌻🥀 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP