Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri July 12th BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri July 12th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Another decent day, but they are calling for storms over the weekend, then the temps will soar starting  on Monday...

Here are your last set of numbers, not many left..

B-2  O-72  I-24  G-52

O-65  B-7  I-21  O-69

and G-46

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

YEAH MICHOL, CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE 4 POSTAGE STAMPS BONUS GAME!!!

Regular Social Butterfly

Got 2 complete stamps. The other 2 stamps are missing a corner a piece. Thank God for email!

Surfs UP! My place faces the SW shore and has a perfect view of a famous surfing spot. I can see surfers getting on or falling off a wave from my desk. Life is a trade off in every decision we make. My apartment is tiny in a building that is located in the flood zone. I do hope that the fast rising water due to the accelerated melting of Arctic ice mass--caused by climate change--will not flood most present coastal areas of the world in 30-50 years. The scientists are less hopeful.

Have a pleasant week end and be safe if any of you are in the bad weather path.

Last but not least, please sign me up for the next game, Jen. Thank you.
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,  I really think I have it this time.  Bear with me:

B - 8, 2  12, 9

I - 23, 17, 25, 21

G - 52, 60, 55, 54

O -73, 68, 71,  76

Hopefully, I've gotten 4 stamps.  Please sign me up for next week's game and have a great weekend.Woman Happy

Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS MICHOL PRAY THAT EVERYONE HAS SAFE WEEKEND THE WEATHER IS REALLY SCAREY MOSTLY EVERYWHERE LATELY ALL OVER THE WORLD. PRAYING FOR ALL
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes You Do michol, and I know you meant to type O-70 not O- 76..lol so yes this is a GOOD BINGO !

CONGRATULATIONS ! You are our only winner thus far .

celebration-balloons.jpgWAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

JEN,

Oh my gosh!  You are right!  What a great way to start my day.  Thank you for being so observant and considerate.  Happy Days are here again.  Going to really enjoy that cup of java this AM.  

Have a Wonderful weekend.  Michol

Recognized Social Butterfly

It looks like the 3 postage stamp seems to be the common answer. I missed by O 75.
Again having problems with my a/c this time it is leaking and cools the house in the morning but as the day heats up so does my house. I will try to stick it out for the weekend, but getting really fed up with the service that is being done on my a/c. Oh how I wish I owned a house right now.
Enough about that please sign me up for the next game. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Only 3 stamps for me - have a good weekend & see you all on Monday

Honored Social Butterfly

Well I did get 3 Postage Stamp need 1 more number, sign me up for the next game Jen, I guess Barry will be moving in later tonight or early tomorrow hoping it doesn't be to bad here.

Honored Social Butterfly

Down to one number I-28, guess it wasn't meant to be, but 3 stamps isn't too bad a haul. 

It looks like we are in for a couple of rainy days due to that Barry guy, he has spread out kind of wide. Those in the line of trouble please stay safe.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Bronze Conversationalist

Got down to one B 15

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a nice weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP