Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Jan24th Bonus Game Finish

Hi Everyone, A little warmer but still slick out, I've heard tires spinning all over the neighborhood, the thing about living on a hill, it's either uphill or downhill, you go too fast you're in a ditch, go too slow you can't make it uphill, there's a happy medium somwhere, or just stay home..lol

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-10  I-22  I-30  N-35  N-44

G-47  G-55  O-63  O-72  O-67

I-27  B-2  N-38  G-52

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, Count me OUT.  No bonus bingo for me.  Please sign me up for game 565.  You enjoy your weekend and stay warm.  That white stuff is falling again so I'm going to settle in.  CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS! Michol

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to our winner 🎉 I'm late went to my Grandson basketball game and they won, I did get the Frame on Card #144 across the top B - 2, I - 28, N - 37, G - 60 and O - 68, down the B 2,9,14,6,12, down the O is 68,62,75,66,72, across the bottom is B - 12, I - 29, N -31, G - 54 and O -72. Sign me up for the next game Jen.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS ladyfox for the Bingo win and your grandson's win, This is a Good Bingo, You are the 2nd Winner !

Bingo 5.jpgWAY TO GO !

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, looks like we have a second winner for the bonus game. Congratulations ladyfox. Nice way to start the weekend.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, congratulations to fayesplace. It's so nice when we have a bonus game winner as it doesn't always happen.

Checking in late because my dil and I watched a dvd which was very interesting. The name was Green Dragon and was about a refugee camp in the US for Vietnamese refugees. It was very well done and we both enjoyed it.

Stay safe everyone and have a good weekend.

Regular Social Butterfly

Wow, Fayesplace is where we all need to be to cheer the bingo winner! Congratulations!!!

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you. For those who are still hosting Winter, be safe if you need leave the warm home.
Gold Conversationalist

BINGO B= 1O 4 6 12 2 DOWN I= 20 N -4O G--59 O--66 ACROSS O= 73 64 63 70 DOWN G=51 N-36 I-21 ACROSS BOTTOM I GUESS I DID IT RIGHT
WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS FAYESPLACE !

This is a GOOD BINGO !

celebration-balloons.jpg  YOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER !

WAY TO GO !

Recognized Social Butterfly

Thank you for all the Kudos I got, It lifts my spirit to know there are people out there in the cyperworld .
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No bingo for me. I had two spaces left and I would have had a cover all if that was the bonus game, but atlas it wasn't .
My procedure that was planned for Monday is now moved to Wednesday at 6:30 a.m. because my insurance won't pay for the Heart Vascular Clinic I have to be at a hospital so I will be going to one of many Harris Methodist hospital that is this area.
Please sign me up for next week, and congrats whoever wins. Have a great weekend see you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP