Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Jan 29th Bonus Game Finish

Hi Everyone, Here it is Friday again ! 

Got to see my older son again today, he had ordered a new switch for the furnace and put it on, while he was here he finished hooking up my stereo, music all through the house, I love it ! I fixed him a nice lunch !

Here are the final set of numbers >

B-8  B-15  I-24

I-19  G-58  G-46

O-72  I-26  G-48

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

noo luck here   stay blessed all

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I have two stamps and am shy 2 numbers in order to have 4 stamps. I agree with miliannie about the price of stamps and that we will need more than two to mail anything. 

Everyone have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I have 2 stamps. With the cost of mailing a snail mail nowadays, they are useless!!!

The “liquid snow” continues to hang around the Eastern side of the islands. Kinda wish more rain, not storms, would fall on the western side.  Poor West Maui is parched!  Axis deer are starved to death due to barren land.

Please sign me up for the next game.  Mahalo.

Honored Social Butterfly

ʻAʻole pilikia

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen it is sure nice when we get to see our kids. I see my son every Sunday at church, and when things fall apart in my home and I can't fix it. My oldest lives 3 hours away and I usually see him at holidays and in summer, but the virus has messed that up.

I missed by one square. Please sign me up for the next one and have a great weekend everyone. Stay safe and healthy. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

That's so wonderful you have a son close by, I got 3 postage stamps and need 1 more number for the other one... good luck to rest of you and sign me up for the next game, enjoy your weekend everyone.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP