Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Jan 18th BONUS FINISH

Hi Everyone, Would you believe we are under another Winter Weather Advisary !! Yeah, just when all the roads are nice and clear, they are talking a winter mix of rain, sleet and snow, add to that a drastic drop in temps...ah Illinois, gotta love the crazy mixed up weather !!

Here are your last numbers for the Bonus game>

B-6  I-24  G-53  O-70  N-37

N-40  I-26  B-12  B-9  I-18

O-63  O-69  G-50  G-57

GOOD LUCK. I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a nice weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

So glad I didn't hold my breath for tonight's called numbers, or I would have turned blue.
Congratulations to our two bingo friends who made it to the winners ' circle.
The rain did quit in Southern California and the sun did pay a short visit ( short by Hawaii standard). Tomorrow the conference will end at noon. Hopefully I can take a walk in the sunshine long enough to get my daily vitamin D supply.
Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to ladyfox and jonibee on getting the T.

Alas! I still needed three numbers.

Stay warm and safe this weekend if you are in the stormy areas.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

It wasn't meant to be.  No Bingo at the Mason/Dixon line.  However, our weather people say, very bad weather is heading our way too.  Must get to the store tomorrow.

Please sign me up for game 512.  Stay inside and keep safe and warm.  See you next week. Heart

Recognized Social Butterfly

I three spaces left open on my card, but no "T". Congrats to our winners. In Texas our bad weather is to start after midnight, and continue thru to Monday with rain and snow tomorrow, and dropping temperatures. I got my new kitty heating pad install outside in my kitty hotel so they will be warm.
Please sign me up for the next game and everyone have a safe and warm weekend, and see you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
Trusted Social Butterfly

I believe I have the letter "T" as follows: B7-I29-N37-44-freespace-43-33 and G50 and O70 ..Please confirm....Also please sign me up for next weeks game...Have a safe weekend..We're due for that big snow storm tomorrow night into all day Sunday..plus flash freezing temps...
Honored Social Butterfly

This is a GOOD BINGO jonibee!

You are our 2nd WINNER !

CONGRATULATIONS !

bingogirl.gif

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow Jen you stay warm and safe out there, I have the letter T on Card # 85, across the top B - 4, I - 26, N - 45, G - 51, and O - 75 down the N 45, 38, Free, 37, 44, sign me up for the next game Jen enjoy your weekend everyone!

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO ladyfox58 !

YOU ARE THE 1st WINNER TONIGHT !

congratulations_fireworks.gif

WAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh yes Jen, We have had snow all day - finally clearing up now.  Not T for me.  Stay warm & see you all on Monday

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP