Honored Social Butterfly

Fri JUNE 1st BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Sweltering here , temps in the 90's !

Staying inside !!

Here  are your last set of numbers for the 5>

G-48  B-7  N-37  I-25

N-42  I-23  G-50

B-5  and N-38

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon< jen

Bronze Conversationalist

2 numbers tonight but not where needed.oh well please sign me up for next weeks game 479 thanks. Good luck everyone stay cool and out of the humid heat it's awful.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

No one hi-5-ing today? Jen's got a good and tough bonus game for us this week. Maybe we'll play bonus game with the number 6 next week.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congratulations to whom ever wins this challenge...Please sign me up for next weeks game...Stay cool if you can...Have a nice weekend!
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I missed by one. Congrats to whomever wins this one. Sassilady I am sorry to hear about not having AC that sucks. I hope you have ceiling fans that would help a little.
The temperature here was good it was in the 90's and bearable but not tomorrow. It will be in the 100's. But we are having a cool front coming on Sunday which will put it in the low 90's.
Please sign me up for the next game, and everyone have a safe and try to stay cool this weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Still needing 1 number for my 5. Hot here today - no clouds & no chance of rain.  Hope everyone has a good weekend - see you on Monday.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Calling all B 11's  where are you.......Missed by one.

Good luck to the rest of the crew.

Have a good weekend.

Ours will be hot,A/C is on the fritz and nothing they could fix today.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Same type of weather here, I missed by 2 numbers good luck to the rest of you and Congrats to whoever wins this game. Sign me up for the next game Jen, have a good weekend everyone!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png